The Agriculture and Fisheries Council will take place in Brussels.
The Commission will present a report on the sustainable use of pesticides and ministers will exchange views.
The Council will also discuss the state of play of trade-related agricultural issues and sustainable soil management.
Under any other business, ministers will also be informed about the outcomes of:
- the summit for ‘Equal quality of products for all’
- the recent meeting of the Visegrad group:
– renewable energy directive
– BIOEAST initiative on knowledge-based agriculture, aquaculture and forestry in the bio-economy
- Outcome of the summit, Equal quality of products for all, 13 October 2017
- Outcome of Visegrad group, renewable energy, 21 September 2017