29 Nov 2016
ARE YOU READY TO MAKE A TAMS PAYMENT CLAIM?Rural Development
Farmers who have received TAMS approvals and are eligible for payment, should submit payment claims via the online payment system to ensure prompt payment.
More than 4,950 approvals have issued to farmers under the TAMS schemes and just 500 payment claims have so far been received.
Before you make your application, ensure that you have the required documentation in order and ready to submit.
Payment application checklist
- Evidence of completion of Teagasc Farm Safety Code of Practice or equivalent
- Evidence of ownership of land (copy of folio and maps) for each site. If registration has not been completed, copy of stamped Deed of
- Transfer and Property Registration Authority dealing number;
- Evidence of leasehold title (copy of valid lease including maps) for each site
- Marriage Certificate in the case of a lease to a spouse
- Receipts and bank statement if requested
- Tax Clearance Certificate
- Contractors Tax Clearance Certificate
- Quality certificates (Electrical, Slats, Concrete, Protection of Steel work, CE certificates, Welding Cert etc).
Accompanying documents must either be submitted by post or uploaded to the Department’s online system within 10 working days of the online application. If you’re submitting documentation by post, the Department strongly recommends that you send it by registered post or another form of tracked mailing system.
How many applications have been approved and claims received under each of the TAMS Schemes?
|Measure||Applications Approved||Claims Received|
|Dairy Equipment Scheme||1,681||252|
|Animal Welfare, Safety and Nutrient Storage Scheme||1,399||62|
|Low Emission Slurry Spreading||463||64|
|Organic Capital Investment Scheme||312||33|
|Pigs and Poultry Investment Scheme||74||2|
|Young Farmer Capital Investment Scheme||1,035||94|