Let’s Walk and Talk 2017
IFA in partnership with See Change, Coillte and Mental Health Ireland are organising a series of walks in support of the Green Ribbon campaign.
The Green Ribbon campaign is a month long national campaign to get people to talk about mental health, it aims to break the stigma of silence associated with mental health, one conversation at a time. Just like the pink ribbon is synonymous with breast cancer awareness it is hoped that the green ribbon will become the symbol of mental health awareness.
The Let’s Talk and Walks will take place in the following locations during the month of May:
- Portumna Forest Park, Co. Galway on Sunday, May 7th 2017 @ 3pm
- Doneraile Park, Co. Cork on Sunday, May 7th 2017 @ 3pm
- Ards Forest Park, Co. Donegal on Sunday, May 14th 2017 @ 3pm
- Lough Muckno Forest Park, Co. Monaghan on Friday, 19th May 2017 @ 7.30pm
- Avondale House & Forest Park, Co. Wicklow on Sunday, May 21st 2017 @ 3pm
- Emo Park & Gardens, Co. Laois on Sunday, May 28th 2017 @ 3pm