09 Jul 2015
DAIRY PRODUCTS DASHBOARD – 09 JULYBrussels Daily
View the MMO DASHBOARD here
– EU average farm gate milk price in May was down to 30.5 c/kg (-2.5%).
– EU Milk price estimates show stability in June.
– Milk prices in New Zealand and the US also decreased in May.
– Spot milk prices improved both in Italy and the Netherlands last week.
– Dairy products’ prices generally decreased last week, biggest price declines for whey powder, WMP and gouda cheese.
– GDT auction held on 1st July closed with a general index decrease of 5.9%
– Milk production in New Zealand increased by 2.8% in the whole 2014-15 season (finished in May).
– Milk production in Australia has also increased by 2.8% up to May, the season ends in June.