08 Mar 2016
MEETINGS TO VOTE FOR IFA MUNSTER REGIONAL CHAIRMAN GET UNDERWAYIFA Elections
Members of IFA County Executives in Munster will meet over the next two weeks to vote for a new Munster Regional Chairman. The first meeting takes place tonight (Tues) in West Cork.
The new Munster Regional will be elected by the nine county executives in the Munster region. All members of the Munster County Executives are entitled to vote by secret ballot at meetings taking place between today (Mar 8th) and March 23rd.
The County Executive meetings will hear from the two candidates contesting the election: John Coughlan, Buttevant, North Cork and John O’Brien, Barryroe, Cork Central.
The following County Executive meetings will take place:
- West Cork on Tues, March 8th
- Cork Central on Wed, March 9th
- North Cork on Thurs, March 10th
- Kerry on Mon, March 14th
- Clare on Tues, March 15th
- Limerick on Wed, March 16th
- South Tipperary on Mon, March 21st
- North Tipperary on Tues, March 22nd
- Waterford on Wed, March 23rd
The votes will be counted at the National Count in Dublin on Tues, April 19th.