30 Nov 2015
MEMBERS INVITED TO MAKE SUBMISSONS TO IFA REVIEW
IFA members are invited to make submissions to a review of the structures in the Association around corporate governance and related matters, including issues around remuneration.
The review is being undertaken by former IFA Chief Economist, Con Lucey,
Members may make submissions in strict confidence to email@example.com by Monday, 7th December.
Mr Lucey will report on the review to the Executive Council on Tuesday, 15th December.
The Terms of Reference of the Review are:
- To review the implementation of recommendations around remuneration and other observations in the two letters of August 2014 to the President.
- To make any additional recommendations on corporate governance and other areas which he considers relevant.
Including Executive Council as the governing body and National Committees as the policy-formulating structures at the sectoral and specialist levels.
- To examine all aspects of the remuneration package of the former General Secretary from his appointment in 2009 until his departure in 2015.
- To examine all aspects of remuneration of the President and Deputy President from 2009 to 2015.
- To make recommendations regarding the Remuneration Committee, which will be responsible for recommending the actual levels of pay for the General Secretary, President and Deputy President to the Executive Council.
Also, to review the expenses of the voluntary officers of the Association.
- To review the levels of executive staff salaries in IFA and make recommendations.