25 Jun 2015
MMO MILK & DAIRY PRODUCTION – 25 JUNEBrussels Daily
– EU milk deliveries up 1.3% in April but still below last year..
– Cumulated deliveries since the beginning of the year are 0.6% lower than last year.
– 15 Member States (including Germany and France) are still below last year’s production level.
– Biggest monthly increases (in percentage) in Ireland, Austria, Hungary, Luxemburg and Portugal.
– SMP, butter and cheese productions are rather stable compared to last year. WMP production decreases by 15%.
– EU butter price up once again last week. Cheddar price also increased, while pressure continues for milk powders.
– Spot milk prices: new drop in NL and increase in IT.
– Russian imports of dairy products generally down this year. EU keeps market share in products not included in the embargo (casein/ates and lactose).
– +1.4% more milk in the US in May, for a cumulated 1.7% production increase in 2015.
- 25/06/2015 MILK – DASHBOARD
- 25/06/2015 EU production of main dairy products – summary
- 25/06/2015 EU deliveries of raw milk
- 25/06/2015 EU production of main dairy products