IFA Aquaculture Conference & AGM
IFA Aquaculture will host its annual conference and AGM at the Kilmurry Lodge Hotel, Limerick on Thursday 23rd February 2023. The event will take place on the eve of the Irish Skipper Expo taking place at the UL Sport Arena on Friday 24th and Saturday 25th February.
- Venue: Kilmurry Lodge Hotel, Castletroy, Limerick, V94 WTC9
- Date & Time: Thursday 23rd February – 10am to 4.30pm for Conference, Dinner later that evening – 7pm
- Prices: Conference & AGM Only – €20; Conference, AGM & Dinner – €55
A full agenda for the day will include:
- Keynote speakers – Minister Charlie McConalogue & BIM CEO Caroline Bocquel
- BIM support for industry – Funding programmes & the National Strategic Plan for Sustainable Aquaculture
- Carbon Footprint of the Irish Aquaculture Sector
- DAFM AquaMIS project & update from DAFM officials on Aquaculture licensing
- Marine Protected Areas
- Bord Bia supporting Irish Seafood
IFA Aquaculture – Best Practice Guidance & Information for Aquaculture licensing, Legislative responsibilities & Environmental objectives will be launched at the event.
Notice of the AGM and all relevant documents will be circulated to members no later than 14 days in advance of the AGM as per IFA Aquaculture rules.