IFA Crime Prevention Office
The IFA Crime Prevention Office was established to offer support IFA members regarding matters of safety and security. It maintains close links with the Garda National Crime Prevention Unit, Divisional and District Crime Prevention Offices and with the Offices of the Chief Superintendents.
The IFA Crime Prevention Office is led by Barry Carey.
Ongoing projects and undertakings include;
- Assisting with IFA Member enquiries and issues and liasing with An Garda Síochána in 26 Counties
- National Rural Safety Forum
- Stay Safe and Secure Camapaign
- Forum on Anti-Social Behaviour
- Educational Programs
- WhatsApp Groups aimed at tackling Rural Crime
- Department of Justice Liasion
- Security Product Evaluation
IFA Rural Security & Crime Prevention Video Guides
Some helpful tips on marking your property from Sgt. Dean Kerins.
A guide to farm security by Sgt. Graham Kavanagh.
Useful tips on securing your home by Sgt. Graham Kavanagh.