Career Opportunities with IFA
IFA currently has the following opportunities available. Full details are below.
IFA is seeking applicants for the role of Policy Executive who will be responsible for analysing and shaping policy that impacts the Irish farming sector.
Key attributes include:
- An understanding of national and European agricultural policy with the ability to analyse current and future policy trends
- Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to develop relationships, both within the farming community as well as with other external stakeholders
- Strong report-writing skills with the capacity to distil complex policy proposals into clear messages for farmers
The successful candidates will have:
- A 3rd-level qualification in agriculture or another relevant discipline
- Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills
- A good understanding of Irish agriculture and the challenges and opportunities facing farmers in the future
This role will be based in the Irish Farm Centre, Dublin, or one of IFA’s regional offices. The successful applicant will work under the guidance of a Senior Policy Executive and as part of the wider policy team.
|To apply for this role, please click here.|