IFA Member Services Sales Executive
About IFA Member Services
This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of Ireland’s largest & best supported member organisations and some of the leading utility brands in the Irish market. IFA Member Services is a division of the Irish Farmers Association and is dedicated to providing a range of exclusive services and benefits that are tailored to help cut farm business and home costs for over 70,000 IFA Members
Our Services for our Members
A dedicated telecoms service, 14 years in the market, created by Irish Farmers for Irish Farmers, connecting rural Ireland, offering Telephone Service, Fibre Broadband and a range of unlimited bundles to meet the needs of all members.
Exclusive discounts on Vodafone mobile packages, handsets and Mobile Broadband.
Bord Gais Energy
Exclusive discounts and cash rewards on Bord Gáis Energy electricity rates
The Member Services Sales Executive will proactively contact members of the Irish Farmers Association to advise them of the exclusive services and discounts they are entitled to as an IFA Member, generating significant savings and access to exceptional service
The Member Services Sales Executive will be responsible for maintaining the existing member relationships while developing the opportunities to sell and apply the membership benefits.
- Ensuring all members are contacted and acknowledged for their membership and support of the IFA
- Completing the outbound calls and responding to inbound enquiries
- Establish and meet member needs, recommending appropriate products, providing quotations and demonstrating great value and savings
- Achievement of personal targets and KPI’s across Broadband & Telecom, Mobile and Power.
- Work closely with the team leader and wider team to achieve overall objectives and deliver on sales campaigns and promotions
- Focus on member relationships, management and update of CRM database of member contact and services, logging queries and passing to relevant departments
- Maintenance of high quality standards in the area of member engagement in relation to calls, CRM administration, service and delivery
Experience & Skills
- Demonstrable sales experience and ability to deliver on targets and sales campaigns
- A positive, enthusiastic, confident and energetic approach
- Strong team player that can demonstrate excellent focus on members needs and the overall success of IFA Member Services
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Maintain the highest standards of quality, service and accountability
- Very competitive base salary
- Uncapped commission based on delivery of sales targets
- 25 days holidays
- PRSA Irish Life- 10% company contribution
- Subsidised canteen
- Employee discounts with Vodafone, Bord Gais, FBD and IFA Telecom.
- Great membership base and team environment
- Attractive working hours
- Easily accessible location- via bus, Luas or car. Close to Red Cow/M50 and free parking
How to Apply
Email a copy of your CV to [email protected]