(Full-time – Permanent)
The Irish Farmers’ Association is currently recruiting for a Regional Executive. The role involves:
- The provision of advice and support to the Associations elected members in the region
- Maintenance and development of the Associations membership & income channels
- Co-ordination and management of administration staff and membership agents
- Liaison with all sectors of agribusiness in the region
- Working with the local media to communicate IFA’s policies
- Co-ordination of the IFA’s lobbying efforts in the region
- Performing any additional responsibilities where required for the proper fulfilment of the role
- Role is varied and offers flexibility but will require working in the evenings and occasionally at weekends.
- Strong knowledge of agriculture and experience of the media and political system in Ireland
- Proven capacity to work on one’s own initiative
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to demonstrate the capacity to achieve in a demanding work environment
Permanent full-time role based from the IFA office in Roscommon Town, reporting to the Director of Organisation.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Please forward your CV in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for applications will be 24th May 2019.