Important Payment and Deadline Dates

Payment Dates

Find out when your payments are due and what you need to do to ensure prompt payment. 

Payments Due

BPS: The remaining 30% of BPS payments are due from December 1st.

Young Farmer Scheme: Young Farmer Top-up payments are due to 8,600 farmers from December 1st.

GLAS: 38,000 farmers are due a GLAS payment for 2016. 85% payments are scheduled from December 19th. The remaining 15% will be paid in early 2017 once the required number of inspections have taken place.

BDGP: Beef Data and Genomics Programme payments are due to be made in mid-December to farmers who have met the scheme requirements – see below.

Deadline dates

GLAS: The Third phase of GLAS is now open for applications, with a closing date of December 15th.

BDGP Data: Farmers in the BDGP must complete and return all surveys in relation to animals born between 1 July 2015 and 30 June 2016 to the ICBF by December 7th. All genotyping test kits must also be submitted to the relevant laboratories by December 7th.

Horticulture Investment Scheme: The closing date for applications to the 2017 Scheme of Investment for the Development of the Horticulture Sector is December 16th.

Related Articles