Wexford IFA held an online public open meeting on the current fertiliser crisis on Monday 24th January.
The meeting was chaired by Jer O’Mahony, IFA Wexford County Chairman.
Guest speakers in order of appearance were:
- Liam McHale, IFA Director of European Affairs
- John Petit, Teagasc Business & Technology Advisor – Tillage
- James Doran, Teagasc Business and Technology Advisor – Beef
- Pat O’Toole, Irish Farmers Journal Political Correspondent
- John Murphy, Wexford IFA Grain Chairman.
A questions and answer session from the floor followed the presentations. View the recording from the night below.