IFA will host eight Let’s Talk and Walks events in May in support of the Green Ribbon campaign.
The Green Ribbon campaign is a month-long campaign during May to get people talking openly about mental health and to break the stigma of silence associated with mental health.
We hope that these walks will provide an opportunity for farmers and their communities to take time out for a couple of hours to look after their mental well-being and support this very worthwhile campaign.
This years’ woodland walks will take place in the following locations:
- Ballycuggaran Woods, Killaloe, Co. Clare on Sunday, May 6th 2018 at 12pm
- Avondale House & Forest Park, Co. Wicklow on Sunday, 6th May 2018 at 3pm
- Portumna Forest Park, Co. Galway on Monday, 7th May 2018 at 3pm
- Emo Forest, Co. Laois on Sunday, 13th May 2018 at 3pm. Meet at Emo GAA/Community centre
- Lough Muckno Forest Park, Castleblayney, Co. Monaghan on Thursday, 17th May 2018 at 7.30pm
- Doneraile Park, Co. Cork on Sunday, 20th May 2018 at 3pm
- Ards Forest Park, Co. Donegal on Sunday, 27th May 2018 at 3pm
- Raheen Woods, Castlebar, Co. Mayo on Sunday, 27th May 2018 at 3pm